Water Pipe Plastic Compression Fittings Male Threaded Coupling for the Conveyance of Fluids at High Pressures
IRRIPLAST PP compression fittings line has been designed for the conveyance of fluids at high pressures, for water conveyance, for potable water distribution and applications in the thermo-hydraulic sector. This product line is accordance with the most severe international standards in terms of mechanical properties and alimentary compatibilities.
Heterophasic block polypropylene co-polymer(PP-B) of exceptional mechanical properties even at high temperature.
Polypropylene with dye master of high stability to UV rays andsolidity to heat( S grade according to standard DIN54004)
Polyacetal resin(POM)with high mechanical resistance And hardness
O Ring gasket(E)
Special elastomeric acrylonitrile rubber(EPDM) for alimentary use
|Description||Code||SIZE||Weight (g/pc)||pcs/ carton|
|Female thread coupling||A1003||20*1/2||31||600|
1. Light weight, easy to load and unload
2. Good chemicals and drugs resistance
3. Small resistance to fluidity
4. Strong mechanical strength
5. Good electrical insulation
6. Water quality unaffected
7. Simple installation
1. Structure Engineering
2. Water supply system
3. for Agriculture Irrigation
View more products,you can click products keywords…
|PPR Pipe||PPR Fitting|
|PP Union Ball Valve||PP Compression Fitting|
|Clamp Saddle||Solenoid Valve|
|PVC Ball Valves|
OTHER DETAIL SERVICES FOR YOU
1.Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
3.OEM is available.
4.High quality, standard designs,reasonable&competitive price,fast lead time.
5.Faster delivery: Sample will be prepared in 2-3 days.
6.Shipping: We have strong cooperation with DHL,TNT,UPS,MSK,China Shipping,etc.
1.What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is usually 5 CTNS for size from 20-50mm.
2.What is your delievery time?
The time of delievery is around 30-45days.
3.What is your payment terms?
We accept 30% T/T in advance,70% before shipment .or 100% L/C.
4.What is the shipping port?
We ship the goods to HangZhou or ZheJiang port.
5.What is the address of your company?
Our company is located in the HangZhou, HangZhou ZHangZhoug Province,China.You are welcomed to visit our factory.
6.How about the samples?
we could send you the samples for free, and you need to pay the courier fee.
If there are too much samples, then you also need to undertake the sample fee.
Factors Influencing the Thermal Performance of a Fluid Coupling
The thermal performance of a fluid coupling, specifically its ability to dissipate heat and maintain operating temperatures within acceptable limits, is influenced by several factors:
- Power Rating: The power rating of the fluid coupling, which indicates its capacity to handle a specific amount of power, affects its thermal performance. Higher power ratings generally result in higher heat generation, so it’s essential to choose a fluid coupling with an adequate power rating for the application.
- Operating Speed: The operating speed of the fluid coupling is a critical factor. Higher speeds can lead to increased heat generation due to friction and viscous losses. It’s essential to consider the operating speed to ensure the fluid coupling can handle the heat produced at the given speed.
- Ambient Temperature: The ambient temperature of the environment in which the fluid coupling operates also plays a role in its thermal performance. Higher ambient temperatures can impact the cooling efficiency and may lead to increased operating temperatures.
- Load Variation: Applications with varying loads can experience changes in heat generation. Fluid couplings used in such systems must be capable of handling the thermal effects of load fluctuations without exceeding temperature limits.
- Cooling Method: The cooling method employed in the fluid coupling design significantly affects its thermal performance. Some fluid couplings use natural convection for cooling, while others incorporate forced cooling methods such as internal or external cooling circuits. The cooling system’s efficiency directly impacts the ability to dissipate heat effectively.
- Fluid Properties: The properties of the fluid inside the coupling, such as viscosity and heat capacity, influence thermal performance. The choice of fluid can affect the amount of heat generated and the efficiency of heat dissipation.
- Operating Time: The duration of operation also affects the thermal behavior of the fluid coupling. Continuous operation or extended duty cycles may lead to higher operating temperatures, requiring careful consideration during selection.
- Proper Maintenance: Regular maintenance, including lubricant inspection and replacement, is crucial for optimal thermal performance. Contaminated or degraded fluid can impact the heat transfer characteristics of the coupling.
It’s essential to consider these factors when selecting a fluid coupling to ensure that it can effectively manage heat generation and maintain safe operating temperatures in the specific application.
Fluid Couplings in Pumps and Compressors
Yes, fluid couplings can be effectively used in pumps and compressors to optimize their operation and improve overall efficiency. Here’s how fluid couplings are beneficial in these applications:
1. Smooth Starting: Fluid couplings provide a soft-start capability, which is particularly advantageous for pumps and compressors. During startup, the fluid coupling allows the pump or compressor to gradually reach the desired operating speed, reducing mechanical stress on the equipment and preventing sudden torque spikes.
2. Overload Protection: Pumps and compressors may experience sudden changes in load due to variations in fluid demand or system pressure. A fluid coupling acts as a torque limiter and protects the connected equipment from damage during such overload conditions. It slips and absorbs excess torque, preventing mechanical failures and downtime.
3. Torque Control: Fluid couplings enable precise control over the torque transmitted to the pump or compressor. This feature allows operators to adjust the output speed and torque to match the specific requirements of the application, ensuring optimal performance and energy efficiency.
4. Vibration Damping: The inherent damping properties of fluid couplings help in reducing vibrations in pump and compressor systems. This not only extends the life of the mechanical components but also enhances the reliability of the entire system.
5. Energy Efficiency: By eliminating the need for direct mechanical connections and providing smooth acceleration, fluid couplings contribute to energy savings in pumps and compressors. The reduction in shock loads and vibrations leads to lower energy consumption and improved overall efficiency.
6. Heat Dissipation: Continuous operations in pumps and compressors can generate heat, potentially affecting the equipment’s performance. Fluid couplings have the ability to absorb and dissipate heat, maintaining proper operating temperatures and ensuring consistent performance.
7. System Protection: In addition to overload protection, fluid couplings also protect pumps and compressors from torque fluctuations, which can occur during transient conditions. This protection prevents mechanical damage and enhances the longevity of the equipment.
Overall, fluid couplings offer several advantages in pump and compressor applications, including smooth starting, overload protection, torque control, vibration damping, energy efficiency, heat dissipation, and system protection. These benefits make fluid couplings a valuable component in optimizing the performance and reliability of pumps and compressors in various industrial settings.
Improvement of Starting Performance in Large Machines with Fluid Couplings
Fluid couplings play a crucial role in enhancing the starting performance of large machines, especially those with high inertia loads. Here’s how a fluid coupling achieves this improvement:
- Smooth Startup: When a machine equipped with a fluid coupling starts, the input shaft begins to rotate, and the impeller starts to churn the fluid inside the coupling. This action creates a hydrodynamic torque transfer between the impeller and the turbine. As the fluid circulates and builds up torque, the output shaft begins to accelerate smoothly without any sudden jolts or shocks.
- Inertia Compensation: In large machines, the rotating mass and initial resistance to motion can be significant. The fluid coupling’s ability to transmit torque gradually allows it to compensate for the inertia of the driven load. This means that even with heavy loads, the fluid coupling can slowly bring the machine up to its operating speed without subjecting the mechanical components to excessive stress.
- Overload Protection: During startup, if the machine encounters an unexpected overload or jam, the fluid coupling provides a level of protection. The fluid coupling will slip, limiting the torque transmitted to the output shaft, thus preventing damage to the machine and associated components.
- Reduction of Electrical Stress: In machines powered by electric motors, the use of a fluid coupling reduces the electrical stress during startup. As the fluid coupling gradually accelerates the load, it prevents abrupt spikes in electrical current, resulting in a smoother and controlled power draw from the electrical supply.
By offering smooth startup, inertia compensation, overload protection, and reduced electrical stress, a fluid coupling significantly improves the starting performance of large machines, ensuring their longevity, reliability, and overall operational efficiency.
editor by CX 2023-08-18