|Plastic Barbed Tubing Joint Female Quick Connect Fittings Quick Panel Mount Medical Fluid Control Release Coupling
|Standard flow quick-disconnect couplings require a body and an insert in the same flow size. Plug insert into body to connect fitting and easily disconnect the fitting by simply press the thumb latch.
|medical devices, laboratory, life science, biopharmaceutical, biochemical analysis, bioengineering, circulating water cooling pipe system, water treatment and disinfection, food&beverage, packaging machinery, industrial and hundreds of other applications;
|Seal Ring Material
|Buna-N/FKM/EPDM/Silicone rubber, depend on your usage
|316 Stainless Steel
|32°F – 180°F (0°C – 82°C)
|Vacuum to 100 psi, 6.9bar
|Valved(shut off) or Non-valved (straight through)
|Panel Mount/In-line/Elbow/NPT Threaded;
|Hose Barb Size
|1/16″ =1.6mm (01); 1/8″= 3.2mm (02); 3/16″= 4.8mm (03);
1/4″=6.4mm (04); 5/16″=8mm (05); 3/8″=9.6mm (06);
|1/8″-27NPT, 1/4″-18NPT Male Thread
1/4″ Flow rate, 1/4″(6.4mm), 5/16″(7.9mm), 3/8″(9.5mm)Hose Barb Coupling Female Body
Related Products You May Like
1/4″ Flow Rate Large Series Couplings
1/8″ Flow Rate Medium Series Couplings
1/16″ Flow Rate Small Series Couplings
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A1: We are 15 years factory. Welcome to visit our factory.
Q2:What is your sample policy?
1. Only for terminal manufacturer;
2. Please kindly provide detail information of company for sample application process. Sample is available after confirmed and approved by management;
3.The international freight cost should be paid by the applicant;
Q3:What is your terms of payment?
A3: 100% payment before delivery; T/T 50% as deposit when mass customization, the balance before shipment.
Q4: How about your delivery time?
A4: Generally, it will take about 7-15 days after payment confirmed. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the ordered quantity .
Q5:What’s the shipping way?
A5: Usually by DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx express or as your request.
Q6: Can you produce according to the samples?
A6: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We accept ODM & OEM.
Advancements and Innovations in Fluid Coupling Technology
Fluid coupling technology has undergone significant advancements and innovations over the years, leading to improved performance, efficiency, and versatility. Some notable advancements include:
- Variable Fill Fluid Couplings: These modern fluid couplings feature a variable fill design that allows for better control of the power transmission. By adjusting the fill level of the coupling, it becomes possible to optimize torque transmission and efficiency across a wider range of operating conditions.
- Electronic Control: The integration of electronic control systems has brought a new level of intelligence to fluid couplings. Electronic control allows for precise monitoring and adjustment of the coupling’s operation, enabling smoother start-ups, better load sharing, and protection against excessive loads.
- Smart Coupling Technologies: Some fluid coupling manufacturers offer smart coupling technologies that incorporate sensors and data analytics. These smart couplings can monitor performance parameters in real-time, detect anomalies, and provide valuable insights into the overall system health.
- High-Temperature Applications: Advancements in material science have led to the development of fluid couplings capable of operating at higher temperatures. This makes them suitable for use in demanding applications, such as heavy industries and high-temperature environments.
- Efficiency Improvements: Manufacturers have focused on enhancing the overall efficiency of fluid couplings. By reducing internal losses and improving fluid circulation, modern fluid couplings offer higher efficiency, which translates into energy savings and reduced operating costs.
- Integration with Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs): Fluid couplings can now be integrated with VFDs, combining the benefits of both technologies. The VFD allows for variable speed control, while the fluid coupling provides soft start and overload protection, creating a versatile and efficient power transmission system.
These advancements in fluid coupling technology have made them even more reliable, adaptable, and suitable for various industrial applications. As technology continues to evolve, fluid couplings are likely to see further improvements, making them an integral part of modern power transmission systems.
Fluid Couplings in Pumps and Compressors
Yes, fluid couplings can be effectively used in pumps and compressors to optimize their operation and improve overall efficiency. Here’s how fluid couplings are beneficial in these applications:
1. Smooth Starting: Fluid couplings provide a soft-start capability, which is particularly advantageous for pumps and compressors. During startup, the fluid coupling allows the pump or compressor to gradually reach the desired operating speed, reducing mechanical stress on the equipment and preventing sudden torque spikes.
2. Overload Protection: Pumps and compressors may experience sudden changes in load due to variations in fluid demand or system pressure. A fluid coupling acts as a torque limiter and protects the connected equipment from damage during such overload conditions. It slips and absorbs excess torque, preventing mechanical failures and downtime.
3. Torque Control: Fluid couplings enable precise control over the torque transmitted to the pump or compressor. This feature allows operators to adjust the output speed and torque to match the specific requirements of the application, ensuring optimal performance and energy efficiency.
4. Vibration Damping: The inherent damping properties of fluid couplings help in reducing vibrations in pump and compressor systems. This not only extends the life of the mechanical components but also enhances the reliability of the entire system.
5. Energy Efficiency: By eliminating the need for direct mechanical connections and providing smooth acceleration, fluid couplings contribute to energy savings in pumps and compressors. The reduction in shock loads and vibrations leads to lower energy consumption and improved overall efficiency.
6. Heat Dissipation: Continuous operations in pumps and compressors can generate heat, potentially affecting the equipment’s performance. Fluid couplings have the ability to absorb and dissipate heat, maintaining proper operating temperatures and ensuring consistent performance.
7. System Protection: In addition to overload protection, fluid couplings also protect pumps and compressors from torque fluctuations, which can occur during transient conditions. This protection prevents mechanical damage and enhances the longevity of the equipment.
Overall, fluid couplings offer several advantages in pump and compressor applications, including smooth starting, overload protection, torque control, vibration damping, energy efficiency, heat dissipation, and system protection. These benefits make fluid couplings a valuable component in optimizing the performance and reliability of pumps and compressors in various industrial settings.
Examples of Industries Using Fluid Couplings
Fluid couplings find applications in various industries where smooth power transmission and torque control are required. Some common industries that commonly use fluid couplings include:
- Mining: Fluid couplings are used in mining equipment such as conveyors, crushers, and excavators to provide controlled startup and overload protection.
- Construction: Construction machinery like cranes, loaders, and piling rigs use fluid couplings for efficient power transmission and reduced shock loads.
- Marine: Fluid couplings are employed in marine propulsion systems to optimize engine performance and protect against sudden load changes.
- Steel and Metal Processing: Industries dealing with metal processing use fluid couplings in rolling mills, coilers, and metal forming machines for soft start and overload protection.
- Pulp and Paper: Pulp and paper mills utilize fluid couplings in various equipment, such as chippers, conveyors, and pumps, for smooth power transmission.
- Automotive: In automotive applications, fluid couplings can be found in torque converters, which provide smooth torque transmission in automatic transmissions.
- Energy and Power Generation: Fluid couplings are used in power plants for applications like fans, pumps, and turbines to control power transmission and reduce mechanical stress during startup.
- Wastewater Treatment: Fluid couplings are used in wastewater treatment plants for applications like aerators and pumps, ensuring efficient power transmission and equipment protection.
- Food and Beverage: Industries dealing with food processing and beverage production use fluid couplings in various applications to ensure gentle power transmission and prevent sudden load shocks.
- Chemical and Petrochemical: Fluid couplings are used in pumps and mixers in chemical and petrochemical processing to control torque and protect equipment.
These examples illustrate the versatility of fluid couplings and their widespread use across diverse industries to enhance the efficiency and safety of power transmission systems.
editor by CX 2023-10-05