DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a power up gravity down circuit. Start off the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve might be presented if essential. Also a pressure compen sated movement handle might be extra on the circuit to regulate the descent velocity of the cylinder.
Remark: Please check with our product sales engineer for your various pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
one. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean each of the hydraulic parts concerned ahead of set up of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity with the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which ought to also be clean and absolutely free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
4. The power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree within the tank following the preliminary operating in the power unit.
6. Oil shifting is required right after the preliminary 100 operation hrs, afterwards the moment just about every 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit has a electrical power up electrical power down circuit with load holding on each A & B ports. A stress compensatred movement management is often additional to circuit to control the decent speed from the cylinder.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all the hydraulic components concerned just before installation of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity with the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which ought to also be clean and absolutely free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
4. The power unit must be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level while in the tank immediately after the preliminary operating of the power unit.
six. Oil transforming is required soon after the original one hundred operation hours, afterwards as soon as every single 3000 hours.