Dodge Fluid couplings are fixed fill mechanical soft start devices which utilize hydrokinetic energy to transmit torque via a system of impellers. The input impeller functions similar to a centrifugal pump and hydraulic turbine. When the input drive moves, it transmits kinetic energy to the oil which is distributed in the housing and transmits torque by engaging the outer impeller. The Dodge Fluid coupling allows the driver to start under “no load”, resulting in a smooth start up and reduction of amp draw from the motor. Since there is no physical connection inside the housing, the Dodge Fluid coupling has built-in overload protection and inherent torsional vibration absorption. Additionally, load balancing is possible with the use of asynchronous motors, instead of custom motors, since the Fluid couplings automatically adjust to load speed.
- Fluid filled mechanical soft start coupling
- Standard, single and double delay fill designs
- Available in drive style (sheave), and coupling style (Para-Flex and Gear)
- Mechanical soft start dampens shock load and reduces current motor draw
- Smooth, controlled acceleration with customizable startup torques
- Accommodates applications 1840 KW at 1450 RPM (1360 HP at 1750 RPM)
As one of the leading coupling fluid manufacturers, mechanical product suppliers and exporters, we supply coupling fluid and many other products for cluster coupling fluid. coupling fluid, coupling fluid Manufacturer, coupling fluid Supplier, coupling fluid Exporter, coupling fluid Seller, coupling fluid Made In China, Wholesale coupling fluid, Buy coupling fluid, Customize coupling fluid – Find coupling fluid Manufacturers and Suppliers. Choose from quality driveshaft manufacturers, suppliers and exporters on couplingfluid.com.