Densen Customized variable speed fluid coupling,hydraulic fluid coupling,limited torque fluid coupling
|Variable speed fluid coupling,hydraulic fluid coupling,limited torque fluid coupling
|35CrMo/ZG270/45# steel/Aluminum alloy
|Widely used in metallurgy, mining, engineering and other fields.
Typical case of diaphragm coupling applied to variable frequency speed control equipment
JMB type coupling is applied to HangZhou Oilfield Thermal Power Plant
According to the requirements of HangZhou Electric Power Corporation, HangZhou Oilfield Thermal Power Plant should dynamically adjust the power generation according to the load of the power grid and market demand, and carry out the transformation of the frequency converter and the suction fan. The motor was originally a 1600KW, 730RPM non-frequency variable speed motor matched by HangZhou Motor Factory. The speed control mode after changing the frequency is manual control. Press the button speed to increase 10RPM or drop 10RPM. The coupling is still the original elastic decoupling coupling, and the elastic de-coupling coupling after frequency conversion is frequently damaged, which directly affects the normal power generation.
It is found through analysis that in the process of frequency conversion speed regulation, the pin of the coupling can not bear the inertia of the speed regulation process (the diameter of the fan impeller is 3.3 meters) and is cut off, which has great damage to the motor and the fan.
Later, they switched to the JMB460 double-diaphragm wheel-type coupling of our factory (patent number: ZL.99246247.9). After 1 hour of destructive experiment and more than 1 year of operation test, the equipment is running very well, and there is no Replace the diaphragm. 12 units have been rebuilt and the operation is in good condition.
Other Application Case
Packaging & Shipping
Why Choose Us
1. One stop service:
We have 5 own factories and 50+ sub-contractors located in different areas of China to offer you one-stop manufacturing and purchasing services to help you save time and reduce procurement cost.
2. Your eyes in China:
Our commitment to quality permeates from quoting, scheduling, production, inspection to deliver into your warehouse, our QC team will remark the errors if has on QC documents for your checking before delivery as your 3rd party.
3. Your R&Dconsultant:
With professional engineers team and 29 years manufacture experience ,we would help you work out problems during new parts’ development, optimize design and recommend the most cost-effective solution.
4. Your Emergency Solver:
With continued grown factories team and our QC teams located in different areas, if customers need to expedite the delivery, we would be able to adopt another factory to produce together immediately.
5. Quality Guaranty:
No matter how long time the products delivered, we are responsible for the quality. In case the products be rejected, we would replace them or return fund according to your demand without hesitation
FAQQ1. Are you a manufacturer or a trader?
Manufacture, we have 5 own foundries, 4 in ZheJiang Province, 1 in ZHangZhoug Province
Q2. Do you have MOQ request?
1 pcs per order is ok with us , unless material is seldom used.
Q3. If I only have a sample,without drawings, can you quote then manufacture for me?
Just send us the sample, we would have the sample simulated and measured by professional equipment then issue formal drawings for
you , at the same time, we could help you optimize the design according to your demand and related processes’ feasibility.
Contribution of Fluid Coupling to the Longevity of Connected Equipment
A fluid coupling plays a crucial role in enhancing the longevity and protecting the connected equipment by providing the following benefits:
- Shock Load Damping: When the equipment starts or stops, there can be sudden changes in torque, resulting in shock loads. The fluid coupling absorbs and dampens these shock loads, reducing stress and wear on the connected equipment.
- Torsional Vibration Damping: Torsional vibrations can occur during the operation of the connected equipment, which can be damaging over time. The fluid coupling acts as a torsional damper, reducing these vibrations and preventing potential fatigue failure in the equipment.
- Overload Protection: In case of sudden overloads or jamming of the connected equipment, the fluid coupling can slip and decouple the load, protecting both the equipment and the driving motor from excessive stress and damage.
- Smooth Startup: During startup, the fluid coupling allows a gradual increase in torque, enabling a smooth and controlled acceleration of the connected equipment. This eliminates sudden jerks and reduces mechanical stress during the startup phase.
- Load Distribution: The fluid coupling distributes the load evenly across the connected equipment, minimizing wear and tear on specific components and extending the overall lifespan of the machinery.
- Reduced Maintenance: By reducing shock loads and vibrations, the fluid coupling helps decrease the frequency of maintenance and repairs required for the connected equipment, resulting in cost savings and improved uptime.
- Energy Efficiency: The fluid coupling allows for efficient power transmission by reducing losses during startup and load changes. This, in turn, helps in lowering the overall energy consumption of the system and contributes to equipment longevity.
- Contamination Prevention: The fluid coupling encapsulates the driving and driven components, providing a barrier that helps prevent contaminants such as dust, dirt, and moisture from entering the equipment’s internal components. This protection can extend the life of bearings and other sensitive parts.
Overall, a fluid coupling acts as a protective intermediary between the driving motor and the connected equipment, enhancing the system’s reliability, efficiency, and longevity by mitigating the effects of shocks, vibrations, and overloads.
Safety Features in Modern Fluid Coupling Designs
Modern fluid coupling designs incorporate various safety features to ensure the reliable and secure operation of the equipment. Here are some of the key safety features commonly found in modern fluid couplings:
1. Overload Protection: One of the primary safety features in modern fluid couplings is overload protection. In the event of an abrupt increase in load or torque, the fluid coupling slips, absorbing the excess torque and preventing damage to the connected equipment. This feature safeguards against mechanical failures and protects the machinery.
2. Torque Limiting: Fluid couplings are designed with torque limiting capabilities, which allow them to control the maximum torque transmitted to the driven equipment. By setting the torque limit within a safe operating range, the fluid coupling prevents excessive stresses on the system, ensuring longevity and reliability.
3. Automatic Overheat Protection: Some fluid couplings are equipped with automatic overheat protection mechanisms. If the fluid coupling’s operating temperature exceeds a predefined threshold, the protection system disengages the coupling temporarily until the temperature returns to a safe level. This prevents damage due to overheating and enhances safety.
4. Backstop or Holdback Device: In certain applications where reverse rotation is a concern, fluid couplings may include a backstop or holdback device. This feature prevents the driven equipment from rotating in the opposite direction, enhancing safety during sudden stops or reversals.
5. Fail-Safe Operation: Many modern fluid couplings are designed to operate in a fail-safe manner. In the event of any malfunction or failure, the coupling defaults to a safe mode, allowing the equipment to continue operating at reduced capacity or gradually shut down, avoiding catastrophic failures.
6. Seal Protection: Proper sealing is crucial for fluid couplings, especially in harsh environments. Modern designs often include advanced seal protection features to prevent oil leakage and contamination, ensuring environmental safety and reducing maintenance requirements.
7. Low Noise and Vibration: Reduced noise and vibration levels in fluid couplings contribute to operator safety and comfort. The damping properties of the fluid coupling help minimize vibrations, creating a quieter and more stable working environment.
8. Emergency Stop Capability: Some fluid couplings may have emergency stop provisions to quickly disengage the coupling in critical situations. This feature allows for rapid shutdowns in emergencies, preventing accidents and protecting personnel.
9. Condition Monitoring: Advanced fluid coupling designs may include condition monitoring capabilities. This allows operators to monitor the coupling’s performance, temperature, and other parameters in real-time, facilitating predictive maintenance and avoiding unexpected failures.
Overall, the incorporation of these safety features in modern fluid coupling designs ensures the protection of machinery, operators, and the surrounding environment. These safety measures enhance the reliability, efficiency, and longevity of equipment, making fluid couplings a safe and valuable choice for power transmission in various industrial applications.
Types of Fluid Used in Fluid Couplings
Various types of fluids can be used in fluid couplings depending on the specific application and requirements. Some common types of fluids used in fluid couplings include:
- Oil: Mineral oil is one of the most commonly used fluids in fluid couplings. It offers good lubrication properties and thermal stability, making it suitable for a wide range of operating conditions. Oil-based fluids are generally cost-effective and readily available.
- Water-Glycol: Water-glycol mixtures are often used in fluid couplings that require fire-resistant properties. These mixtures provide improved cooling and are less flammable compared to pure oil fluids. They are commonly used in applications where fire safety is a concern, such as in mining and underground operations.
- Synthetic Fluids: Synthetic fluids, such as synthetic oils and silicone-based fluids, offer enhanced performance characteristics over mineral oils. They can withstand higher temperatures and provide better thermal stability, making them suitable for more demanding industrial applications.
- Biodegradable Fluids: In environmentally sensitive applications, biodegradable fluids are used to reduce the environmental impact in case of accidental leaks or spills. These fluids are designed to break down naturally and are commonly used in applications like forestry and marine operations.
The choice of fluid depends on factors such as the required power transmission efficiency, operating temperature, fire safety requirements, and environmental considerations. It is essential to select the appropriate fluid that matches the specific needs of the fluid coupling and the machinery or equipment it is used in.
editor by CX 2023-10-11